Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

3D/2D acceleration is available now in new release
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456789
TOPIC: 3D/2D acceleration is available now in new release
Re:3D/2D acceleration will be ready in next release 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I can help on translation to Portuguese-Brazil...
Mail me...
Laureon
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:3D/2D acceleration will be ready in next release 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
Thanks. Yes, I will email you the English version for our next build after it's finalized. Perhaps in a few days.
admin
graph
User Offline

Re:3D/2D acceleration will be ready in next release 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
also i see numerous errors while trying to make a new XP VM after it says virtual hard disk prepared, i always see it if i change the VM name to Windows XP Mode instead of VMLite XP Mode
GoYankees
Windows 7 User
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/11/25 19:32 By GoYankees.
Hui Hong if you need anyone to beta test new versions of VMLite Workstation Im always there

Re:3D/2D acceleration will be ready in next release 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
Thanks for reporting the error. We will fix it in next build. The file name is also weird, it's supposed to be ".vhd".

In next release, we will also allow a user to specify a folder to store the vhd file, instead of the fixed C: drive.
admin
graph
User Offline

Re:3D/2D acceleration will be ready in next release 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
admin wrote:
Thanks for reporting the error. We will fix it in next build. The file name is also weird, it's supposed to be ".vhd".

In next release, we will also allow a user to specify a folder to store the vhd file, instead of the fixed C: drive.

thats what i notice, i look in the VMLites folder and iit has VMLiteXPModevhd instead of .vhd

Also VMLite refuses to make new Xp mode vm's now and it really bugging me
GoYankees
Windows 7 User
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/11/25 20:54 By GoYankees.
Hui Hong if you need anyone to beta test new versions of VMLite Workstation Im always there

Re:3D/2D acceleration will be ready in next release 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
im waitting the next build. thanks for share. i hope it so good
yurioh
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456789