Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

3D/2D acceleration is available now in new release
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123456789
TOPIC: 3D/2D acceleration is available now in new release
Re:3D/2D acceleration is available now in new release 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 52
You can uninstall your current version of VMLite, and install the latest one.

All of your existing VMs won't be deleted, and you can run them with the new version.
admin
graph
User Offline
Last Edit: 2009/12/09 07:44 By .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:3D/2D acceleration is available now in new release 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
admin wrote:
You can uninstall your current version of VMLite, and install the latest one.

All of your existing VMs won't be deleted, and you can run them with the new version.

Noooooo!! There's not any way to update VMlite without uninstall all the programs installed........
carmelotropea
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:3D/2D acceleration is available now in new release 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
well,
I did uninstall
and then installed the new 3.1.2 without any problem.
You may be have to take care not to run the XPM wizard again, you must cancell it because is automatically launched.
But my XPMode vmachine was still there, even the snapshot was still there.
the login problems in spaniish version is solved!
Something happens with the top toolbar, I cant make it come again in seamless mde but didnt play too much yet.

Any way
DONT PANIC with upgrade.
bola_dor
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:3D/2D acceleration is available now in new release 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 52
right, your observation is correct. Even if we do auto update, it would be about the same, uninstall everything, and re-install it. It's a good suggestion on the new wizard launching, we can disable it if there is already a xpm.

About the mini toolbar, we removed it on seamless mode, per GoYankees's request. You can double click the VMLite XP Mode icon on desktop to go back to desktop mode, or use hot key Right Control + L.
admin
graph
User Offline

thanks for the tip, any way I miss the top mini tool bar, may be you can make it optional.
bola_dor
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

admin wrote:

(6) fix "Windows File Protection" when installing some apps, for example, Windows 2000 Office

I got a "Windows File Protection" message when installing the Guest Additions. Any ideas why?

MagicAndre1981
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456789