Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Cannot Install Android App Controller in Windows 10
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Cannot Install Android App Controller in Windows 10
Cannot Install Android App Controller in Windows 10 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I have made several attempts to install VMLite Android App Controller on two different computers running Windows 10. Each time the installer progresses through the installation, creates the desktop icon, request permission to install drivers, then reverses the installation and displays a message: "The installer was interrupted before VMLite Android App Controller could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again." I assume that VMLite Android App Controller is not compatible Windows 10. Can anyone confirm?
CptnMorgan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cannot Install Android App Controller in Windows 10 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Same here. It did install through command mode, but it doesn't work! It can't find a device.
wally_k
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Cannot Install Android App Controller in Windows 10 1 Year, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Same here, getting the message box that it was interrupted upon install. I assume it's something to do with Windows 10 compatability. If anyone has any fixes or info on this please Post or Reply.
DroidKillzApple
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Cannot Install Android App Controller in Windows 10 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago Karma: 0
Same for me as well, its unfortunate as i just bought the app
Mattk34
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1