Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How to change logon USER in XPMODE Spanish version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: How to change logon USER in XPMODE Spanish version
How to change logon USER in XPMODE Spanish version 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
VMLite is a Great Software!!

Every time when I logon in XP Mode Spanish version the automatic username shows Administrator, then I need to change to spanish Administrador, changing the last "t" for "d".

How can i change this permanent to spanish.

Thanks.

I would be great a Spanish Version for VMLite (I think is easy because VMLite is based on Virtuabox and Virtualbox support spanish)
alsys
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/11/20 17:28 By alsys.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to change logon USER in XPMODE Spanish version 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
Now, I got what you meant.

You can configure the login credentials as follows:

(1) discard the saved state if vm is hibernated before you can make changes of the vm settings. Click "Discard" button on the main toolbar.

(2) edit saved logon credentials by clicking "Logon Credentials" from right panel of VMLite Workstation. You can change the Username and password. click "Edit", the security dialog will appear, then click "Use Another Account"
admin
graph
User Offline

Re: How to change logon USER in XPMODE Spanish version 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
we will try to add this support to our next release on Nov-30-09, so it can automatically use the correct version of "Administrator"
admin
graph
User Offline

will also try to support "Administrator" in more other languages
admin
graph
User Offline

Go to topPage: 1