Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Android v4 vm available for download
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...28293031323334...39
TOPIC: Android v4 vm available for download
Re:Android v4 vm available for download 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry, my mistake. You are correct volker_kempter, my version turns out to be "eeepc-userdebug 4.0.3 IML74K eng 20120226". On the website, www.android-x86.org/download, where I got my "android-x86-4.0-RC1-eeepc.iso" from, the date by the link is Feb 27 2012. That's why I assumed it was the iso you were talking about. Where did you download yours?

Another thing I noticed is that at startup there are messages "microcode: no support for this CPU vendor" and "not an ASUS product". The OS seems to boot without problems anyway, but perhaps those messages are trying to tell me something?

The generic nightly build I mentioned was downloaded from "android-x86.moonman.dk/". But the version string is "generic_x86-eng 2.2.1 Master eng 20110220", so I guess even though the iso-name indicated April 2012 that source code hasn't been updated since February 2011.

A question for the VMLite team:
Are you interested in hearing of applications giving error messages like "Application not installed", "Unfortunately [Application name] has stopped" when run in your VM? Or that is not your concern? Of course I'd make sure they run on real hardware, or at least the Android SDK emulator first.
Sherlite Holmes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

eth0:
when using the correct RC1 build from www.android-x86.org/download, could you then turn on eth0?

ICS:
in case you have problems with some ICS builds, such as I have with the dell d505, using the froyo builds of "android-x86.moonman.dk" is a good choice. You can also use the gingerbread builds of "mariusz.ro". Both type of builds run well on my comparatively old host.

volker
volker_kempter
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

why don't some apps don't work on ICS..so is there a p re-configured android 3.2 vm
anuj411
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Today is good day 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Good bye, sweet alternative other
setnoinna
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

volker_kempter wrote:
eth0:
when using the correct RC1 build from www.android-x86.org/download, could you then turn on eth0?

Yes, thanks again, I have a working version now.
Sherlite Holmes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Android v4 vm available for download 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
can anyone please tell me why every apps i use on this vm makes the screen turn sideways in vbox..wud you guys give me an answer instead of showing ignorance ..i thought this place to ask queries that may arise.
anuj411
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...28293031323334...39